Welcome To Work & Live Smart

I am sure all of us believe in having a work life balance.
Why not share it, learn from it and move on....afterall it is having fun and passion in doing, knowing and learning along the way that makes life's experiences worthwhile.
Have a great time here sharing but as usual...no obscene or controversial stuff.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

10 Qualities Every Leader of The Future Needs to Have

Are you still an Alpha leader? Change in eminent in leadership

10 Qualities Every Leader of The Future Needs to Have | Entrepreneur.com

1 comment:

  1. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.Contact Mr Pedro on   pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Robeto's shared items